The ESRD Network Coordinating Center (NCC) provides centralized coordination and support for the Medicare ESRD Network Program.
The ESRD Network Coordinating Center (NCC) supports and coordinates national activities including:
- Developing and distributing technical and educational materials to members of the ESRD community, including providers and new dialysis patients
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting data for use by the Networks and CMS
- Providing support for the ESRD Network clinical AIMs including vascular access goals, reducing preventable hospitalizations, and reducing infectious risk goals
- Centralized coordination of emergency preparedness/response services
- Convening national Patient and Family Engagement and Clinical AIMs Learning and Action Networks
The ESRD Network Program includes 18 ESRD Networks providing the local infrastructure to achieve national goals that result in measurable improvement in the care and services provided to Medicare ESRD beneficiaries and their families.
Learn more about our activities:
- About the ESRD Program
- 2014 Directory of ESRD Network Organizations
- ESRD Network Program
- NCC Leadership
Download Adobe Reader to open pdf files.