Tuesday, October 9, 2018, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
Caregiver Coffee and Home Dialysis | View Recording
Presenters: Pam Heise, MSN, RN, CNN and Frida Moszkowicz-Wilson, BS
Biographies: Ms. Heise is the clinical specialist in the Renal and Pheresis Department at Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston, Texas.
Ms. Moszkowicz-Wilson is a quality of life specialist at Texas Children’s Hospital.
- Provide history and purpose of “Caregiver Coffee” program.
- Outline Caregiver Coffee structure and participation.
- Identify role of family liaison.
- Review the process Texas Children’s Hospital’s (TCH) interdisciplinary team follows to support patients’ dialysis modality selection.
- Highlight when and how TCH re-educates patients and families on home modality options.