Thursday, July 11, 2019, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
Description: The Peer Connection Calls provide an opportunity for patients and their family members to ask questions, speak to, and learn from National Patient and Family Engagement (NPFE) Learning and Action Network (LAN) subject matter experts who made the decision to dialyze at home, receive a kidney transplant, or care for a loved one with kidney disease. While the intended audience for the live calls are patients and families only, each will be recorded and posted to the NCC website for access after the call.
To participate by phone, use the following call information:
- Dial: (888) 204-4368
- This call is operator assisted.
- The operator will greet you upon entry.
- You will be asked to provide:
- Your first and last name
- Confirmation code: 2935708
- Call name: Home Dialysis Peer Connection Call
To join by WebEx® and view the slides:
- Please join the call 15 minutes prior to ensure the automatic system set-up has been properly established.
- Link to WebEx: https://bit.ly/2QruDhA
- WebEx® Event Number: 803 206 489
- WebEx® Password: Home2019!
- You will not be able to hear the call through WebEx®.