Inspirational Posters for Facilities
These posters share brief messages focused on psychological and physical health, emergency preparedness, and COVID-19 guidance.
Kidney Community Emergency Response (KCER)
Assists ESRD Networks, Medicare organizations, and others to ensure efficient disaster preparedness, response, and recovery.
About the Networks
Under the direction of CMS, the ESRD Network Program consists of a national network of 18 ESRD Networks, responsible for each U.S. state, territory, and the District of Columbia.
- Sample Infection Prevention and Quality Control Improvement Plan
- Hand Sanitizer Audit Tool
- Hand Sanitizer Audit Tool (Spanish)
- Facility HAI Tracking Poster
- Facility HAI Tracking Data Chart and Instructions
- NHSN Registration Videos
- Pledge for Clean Hands In-Center
- Pledge for Clean Hands In-Center (Spanish)
- Pledge for Clean Hands In Your Home
- Pledge for Clean Hands In Your Home (Spanish)
- Decreasing Dialysis Patient-Provider Conflict (DPC) Toolkit
- Dialysis Staff—Managing Retaliation
- Help Patients Understand Their Role in QAPI
- Help Patients Understand Their Role in QAPI (Spanish)
- Patient Engagement in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI)
- Creating a Life Plan
- Patient Education